Tuesday 26 April 2011

Music Genre Evaluation

When picking my music genre i had to make sure i used the correct house-style to represent it. I also had to make sure my music genre was suitable for my target audience. Firstly i looked at the targeted audience, and what that audience would listen to. To do this i researched the age group and found that most of the girls watch and listen to disney stars, which fits into the 'Pop' genre. I then had to make sure the house-style was applicable to the genre, by doing this i had to look at similar magazines which are targeting the same audience. One magazine i looked at and based my final house - style on was 'Girl Talk Magazine'. I loved how seeing just that bubble font for the main title it automatically appeared to be girly, and i also felt it represented 'Pop'.

No comments:

Post a Comment