Thursday 7 April 2011

Final Music Magazine 'Pulse'







Front Cover - Pulse

This is my contents page for my music magazine. I took a lot of time deciding on the layout of the magazine, as i was trying to follow a suitable grid. I also looked at 'Girl Talk' magazine, which has quite a busy front cover. I tried to copy this look on my magazine cover as 'Girl Talk' has the same target audience as what my magazine has.


Double page spread - Pulse


This is my double page spread, i have added a faint background image behind the text, and other images. To make the double page spread more realistic, i looked into adding quotes taken from the interview.


Contents Page -

This is my bright contents page, it features an editors note introducing what is in the current issue of 'Pulse' and also images that are included with in the magazine.



No comments:

Post a Comment