Monday 21 February 2011

Targetted Audience - Music Magazine

I will produce a magazine which will be particuarly based on music. Unlike your typical music magazine which is normally aimed at older teens and adults, and normally looks are the rock star image. My music magazine will look at up and coming teen pop stars. My targetted audience will be early teens aged 10-15 being mainly girls who are interested in music and maybe themselves are up and coming musicians. I hope to protray my targetted audience by featuring on the front cover one of the young up and coming singers. (This will be my model, who is my younger sister) I will use attractive colours which will be bright and reflect the theme of 'Pop' i will try not to be stereotypical with the colour scheme, however my magazine is typically aimed at girls therefore my colours will have to be girly. But maybe not just use the colour pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment