Monday 21 February 2011

Magazine Analysis - Rolling Stone Cover

The 'Rolling Stone' magazine is a very famous magazine related to music and specifically feature articles and front covers on famous musicians. This particular magazine features the teen music icon 'Taylor Swift'. I love this image with the guitar, and it has given me an idea to use a similar image for my music magazine. I will take a picture of my sister with her own guitar. I like how the main title 'Rolling Stone' is hidden behind the models head. However on this cover it is hard to read as 90% of the title is hidden. Unless you had heard of the magazine, you may have a problem working out what the magazine was. I like how all the sub headings and tag lines are all aligned to the right of the magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment