Thursday 24 March 2011

Music Magazine Photo-Shoot















I arranged this photo shoot to be held on Wednesday 23rd March, I planned the look i wanted by the earlier images i found of Taylor Swift. So i asked my sister to model for me with her guitar, the look i went for was a girly image, this is to suit the pop genre of the magazine. I wanted to copy the look with the guitar as this is a clear relation to music. All these images above are possible front cover, and double page spread images. However a close up of her face will be the front cover, and an image with the guitar will be on the double page spread. I love the colours in the close up images, i edited all the images, so the contrast and temperature was high and changed the exposure. I also changed the saturation in some images the vary the shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment