Friday 7 January 2011

Front Cover Research

This is the first magazine i liked the look of, this is because it is following the same layout which i would like to feature on the front cover of my magazine. I also love how they have linked the colour of the text with the shirt on the photograph, this makes everything look organised and neat. This magazine has also included the issue date underneath the main heading 'School Sport' i also want to inlcude this.

I love the colours on this front cover. This reflects the kind of image i will include on my front cover as this photograph has obviously been taken during a drama performance meaning there was artifical lighting. I love how they have made part of the heading bold, This looks effective and i may use this idea in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment